Career Moves

ISS is looking for partners to provide licensed therapeutic services such as; Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, Vision Therapy, etc.. 


All must be licensed in the State of Nevada and have a minimum of 1 year infant/early childhood experieince. 

Partners must be committed to assisting families toward independence and supporting each child with the individualized plan based on the child’s strengths and need areas.

2 Responses to “Career Moves

  1. Elizabeth Allen

    Do you have any openings for behavioral therapy or ABA?


  2. char

    I’m afraid we don’t. You could however, probably qualify as a Developmental Specialist. This is usually an open position as we hire on as part time, get your training in while part time, get some on-site experience and be ready to take on families.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.